Welcome to the newest Pinoy Community Forum on site.
Please Register and Activate your Account by Clicking on the Activation Link on the Email you Provided.
This is a free forum community board. Please respect everyone and enjoy your stay here.
All the best, Kumag Pro Boards Team 2009.

Welcome to the newest Pinoy Community Forum on site.
Please Register and Activate your Account by Clicking on the Activation Link on the Email you Provided.
This is a free forum community board. Please respect everyone and enjoy your stay here.
All the best, Kumag Pro Boards Team 2009.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson's Death is it planned? learn more here.....

Go down 
+2
technoboy
angelica
6 posters
AuthorMessage
angelica
angelica

Female Posts : 29

Michael Jackson's Death is it planned? learn more here..... Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson's Death is it planned? learn more here.....   Michael Jackson's Death is it planned? learn more here..... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:22 am

Michael Jackson Death is the most magazine’s headline today. Yeah Jacko was death today. He was death in her home. I know about this issue when watch television and part of you perhaps in some situation like me. Much fans of Jacko shock when hear that Jackson was death. Some of them sad and other cry. No one knows the reason why Michael was death. But there is gossip say that he death because drug.

Many fans of Michael Jackson find out the reason why his death suddenly. See some website below:

Yahoo.com: Late Thursday afternoon, after nearly two hours of speculation, the Los Angeles coroner confirmed that Michael Jackson had died, apparently of cardiac arrest. Hundreds of fans gathered around UCLA Medical Center, where the 50-year-old “King of Pop” had been rushed reportedly after collapsing at home.

Msn.com: “For Michael to be taken away from us so suddenly at such a young age, I just don’t have the words,” said Quincy Jones, who produced “Thriller.” “He was the consummate entertainer and his contributions and legacy will be felt upon the world forever. I’ve lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him.”

Quote :
MICHAEL JACKSON ISN’T DEAD!!!!!!! On his music video leave me alone it says he is going to be frozen in 50 years! And also the song title ‘leave me alone’ he is sick of all the lies the media is saying so he is going to a different time where no one knows him to start a new life!

Last edited by angelica on Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : inserted video)
Back to top Go down
technoboy
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
technoboy

Male Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Death is it planned? learn more here.....   Michael Jackson's Death is it planned? learn more here..... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:39 pm

Wow.. this is strange... maybe he planned it after all but out of respect the man did contribute somethig to history no one can replace it. Thank you for all the memories mike Rock n Roll Dude!!!

Last edited by technoboy on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
danda
Site Stylist
Site Stylist
danda

Female Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Death is it planned? learn more here.....   Michael Jackson's Death is it planned? learn more here..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:17 pm

may he rest in peace...
Back to top Go down
angelica
angelica

Female Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Death is it planned? learn more here.....   Michael Jackson's Death is it planned? learn more here..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:03 pm

yess thanks very much may he will rest in peace Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*camille_ganda*
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
*camille_ganda*

Female Posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Death is it planned? learn more here.....   Michael Jackson's Death is it planned? learn more here..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:21 pm

it was not planned,reports say that mj has been suffering extreme insomia that's why he begged for a sedative from his nutritionist,he drunk so much of it that led to his brain and stoke his heart beat that caused cardiac arres.
Back to top Go down
Neo®
Reviewer
Reviewer
Neo®

Male Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Death is it planned? learn more here.....   Michael Jackson's Death is it planned? learn more here..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:11 pm

its really sad to hear someone leave, specially if its death unpronounced... this guy has contributed much to the pop music industry inspight of all the controversies..
Back to top Go down
BhLuEdEviL
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
BhLuEdEviL

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Death is it planned? learn more here.....   Michael Jackson's Death is it planned? learn more here..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:13 pm

You will be missed, MJ!

You have been an inspiration to all of us.

Nice songs you've brought to the entire human raise.

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Death is it planned? learn more here.....   Michael Jackson's Death is it planned? learn more here..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's Death is it planned? learn more here.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News & Info Local & Int'l-
Jump to:  
Pinoy Online Community Radio
Pinoy Online Community Forum
vBulletin skin developed by: eXtremepixels
Site Meter Pinoy Online Community Forum